Grit Blasting personnel have been trained by competent third-party companies and all surface coating personnel are paint sprayer tradesmen with a long history of experience. The Grit Blast chamber and spray booths are able to accommodate items weighing up to 25 tonnes, using air driven work bogies.
Surface coating is carried out to NORSOK standards and all projects are overseen, inspected and documented by NACE Level 3 qualified paint managers, ensuring they are completed in a safe manner whilst meeting and exceeding clients specifications and delivery requirements.
- Qualified to paint to NORSOK M 501 and blasting to ISO 8501-1. Sa.3 standard NACE #1 and SSPC SP5
- Maximum working dimensions of grit blasted work items are 8m long x 5m wide x 3m in height
- 2 paint chambers with dimensions 16m x 5.6m and a further 3 paint chambers available onsite to cope with high demand
- Latest paint fume extraction systems installed
- All personnel attained onsite NORSOK competency test accreditation by third party assessors of blasters/painters/sprayers to OPITO, NACE, ASTIM, SSPC and NORSOK standards
- Paint booths can be converted to aluminium oxide blasting facilities complete with abrasive recycling and separate extraction system
- Paint inspection equipment compliant with NORSOK and subsea specifications
- Full documentation packs compiled for each project