Working to the global quality standards in welding of ISO 3834-2 and more recently achieving the quality accreditation for welding railway vehicles and components, ISO 15085-2, Responsive Engineering have an internationally renowned welding service. We are only of a select few companies in the world who are qualified to undertake welding projects such as specialist valves and pumps in high-hardness alloys, as well as demanding reclamation and challenging site projects. The specialist facility has a large range of procedures and highly skilled staff built up over many years, allowing it to undertake critical tasks to suit every sub-contract welding job.
- A dedicated 500m² clean room for the welding of all non-ferrous materials; with 2 positive pressure booths to add an extra level of cleanliness during welding and 20t craneage capacity
- A highly qualified team of welding technicians, welding co-ordinators and welding auditors, led by a highly experienced welding engineer
- All welding inspectors are qualified to CSWIP 3.2, CSWIP 3.1 or CSWIP 3.0
- A comprehensive suite of WPQRs/ WPSs to ASME IX, ISO 15614-1, ISO 15614-2, ISO 15614-7, AWS D1.1 and NORSOK
- Welders are qualified to ASME IX, EN287-1, 9606-1, 9606-2, AWSD1.1 and NORSOK.
- An extensive range of material welding capabilities including carbon steel, stainless steel, duplex, super duplex, RQT, aluminium and titanium
- Processes used include TIG, MIG, MAG, FCAW and MMA